Social and Emotional Support at MVPediatrics
Wellness includes social and emotional health. Family and community support, along with personal growth and a healthy lifestyle are key. Behavioral Health care involves both prevention and intervention. We offer behavioral health resources to all families to equip patients and families with the tools to thrive.
Our clinicians work with individuals and families around anxiety, depression, self-esteem, school problems, substance abuse, and a range of other issues.
We offer the following on-site behavioral health services:
- Individual and family counseling sessions
- Outreach calls to new families and parents
- Clinicians trained in a variety of therapeutic approaches
- Consultations during medical visits upon request
- Groups and workshops for youth and families
- Referrals for social programs, outside providers, and other supportive resources as needed; and
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner available for consultations and medication management.