Lactation Support at MVPediatrics
MVPediatrics has partnered with New England Mother’s First to provide expert lactation services and feeding guidance to our families. The Nurse Practitioners/International Board Certified Lactation Consultants are able to see our patients either in their own homes or in the office. Please inform the provider during a visit if you need lactation support. You may also contact New England Mother’s First directly at 508-921-4157.
If You Choose to Breastfeed
There are many supports for breastfeeding families:
- Take a Prenatal breastfeeding classes
- Schedule a Prenatal Lactation Consultation
- Request a visit by a lactation consultant while at the hospital
- Join a breastfeeding support group
- Attend a La Leche League Meeting
- Online Support Services
Questions about Breastfeeding?
Concerns after you are home with your new baby?
- Call our office at: (617)745-0050
- Call New England Mother’s First at: (508)921-4157
- Call SSH lactation “warm line” at: (781)624-8602