Update – January 2022
We continue to take careful steps to ensure maximum safety for you, your families, and our team. We have always followed impeccable infection control practices and high levels of cleanliness which continue to remain a top priority for us during this time.
- All patients, family members and any visitors to the office MUST wear a mask at all times.
- Any patient or immediate family member that is feeling ill, with any symptoms, should remain home and we are happy to reschedule your appointment.
- All members of our team will wear masks in all areas of the office. Gloves will be worn during patient encounters. Gowns and other personal protective equipment may be worn for certain procedures and visits.
- We ask that only 1 parent/guardian accompany the child for their appointment. Exceptions may be made for newborns and children with special needs.
- If you are coming in for a SICK VISIT, please remain in your car and call to check-in. We have a separate entrance for patients being seen for a sick visit.
- All MVP team members will be self-monitoring temperatures, completing checklists and will not appear for work if feeling ill
- Exam rooms and equipment will be disinfected after every patient
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces (knobs, phones, etc) and common areas several times a day
- Hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap will be available throughout the office for patient and team to use
- Car visits may be offered to patients where this type of care is appropriate.
- Telehealth (Audio Visual) visits are available.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy!
The MVP Team
To locate a COVID vaccine, please visit VaxFinder
Marshfield Fairgrounds hosts vaccination clinics Thursday through Saturday, 9am to 4pm on either a walk-in or appointment basis for 12 years old and up.
Manet Community Health Center hosts vaccination clinics for 5 years old and up. Please click the link to get more information.