Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Dear Patients and Parents:
We continue to take careful steps to ensure maximum safety for you, your families, and our team. We have always followed impeccable infection control practices and high levels of cleanliness which continue to remain a top priority for us during this time.
We will always be using surgical gloves and masks; thorough cleaning of surfaces with disinfecting wipes; frequent disinfection of commonly touched surfaces at the front desk, reception areas and exam rooms. Hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap will be available throughout the office for patient and team to use.
- All members of our team will wear masks in all areas of the office.
- All patients will be pre-screened on the telephone when their appointments are confirmed. Any patient with a fever, or who have been exposed in the past three weeks to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Car visits may be offered to patients where this type of care is appropriate.
- Telehealth (Audio Visual) visits are available.
- Questions regarding insurance coverage, timing of follow up appointments, or other concerns will be answered on the telephone prior to the appointment, so as to minimize patients having to stop at the front desk.
- Follow up appointments will be scheduled by telephone.
- All patients will be asked to fill out the necessary paperwork prior to their scheduled appointment. Paperwork can be found on our website.
- All patients and their parent/guardian entering the building will be met in the lobby. At that time, the temperature of both the patient and their parent/guardian will be taken, and patient history will be reviewed. We ask that only 1 parent/guardian accompany the child for their appointment. Any patient with a fever, or the history mentioned previously, will be rescheduled for a later date, without having entered the office.
The MVP Team
These are effective Monday, March 23rd until further notice.
HAS BEEN CANCELLED DURING THIS TIME. All sick visits must be scheduled. Please call us to schedule a sick visit. All sick visits will be scheduled in the afternoons. All sick visits will be asked to stay in their cars until the office is ready for you to be seen so that we minimize congregating in the reception area. All patients (2 years old and older) and their caregiver will be asked to wear a mask.
We are still seeing healthy patients for well visits. All well visits will be scheduled from 8am until the early afternoon. Please call us from your car when you arrive so we can check you in via the phone and will have you come in when the provider is ready to see you. All patients (2 years old and older) and their caregiver will be asked to wear a mask.
WE ASK THAT ALL SIBLINGS REMAIN AT HOME UNLESS THEY TOO HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.
We have been utilizing telehealth visits for as many visits as we can quite successfully. The office staff will be reaching out to patients to reschedule in-person visits as telehealth visits when appropriate. These include behavioral health visits.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone healthy and safe.
At this time, we are not able to test for COVID-19 in the office. If you have questions about a potential exposure or testing please call us at 617-745-0050 or contact:
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Hotline at 617-724-7000 (staffed by Partners Healthcare medical providers) 8am-8pm, seven days a week
- Massachusetts State Epidemiology line at 617-983-6800